Experience luxury living in the heart of Fort Erie. BrydgeView Townhouses give you access to the amenities you need for a busy or relaxed lifestyle. We’re happy to answer any questions we can about BrydgeView!
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1.5 car garage 1590 sq.ft.
3 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1 car garage 1555 sq.ft.
2 Bedrooms | 2.5 Bathrooms | 1 car garage 1418 sq.ft.
Quality Features of Your New BrydgeView Home
- Extensive landscape package
- Poured concrete foundation
- Quality brick with stone accents
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- Laminated fiberglass based shingles
- Vinyl siding – Gentek Sequoia Series
- Insulated exterior entry doors
- Maintenance free vinyl windows
- Patio or terrace doors to decks and/or patios
- Sectional steel insulated garage door
- Energy efficient, low-E argon filled windows
- Paving stone driveways, walkways and grade level patios (driveways installed with-in one year of closing)
- Hi-efficiency gas furnace
- Central air conditioning
- Programmable thermostat
- Heat recovery ventilation system
- Carpet from builder’s samples
- Ceramic tile in foyer, kitchen, and bathrooms from builder’s samples
- Hardwood flooring to be 5.5” wide by ¾” thick engineered board from Builder’s samples
- Quality kitchen cabinets and vanities from builder’s samples, __________________.
- 100 amp service panel with breakers
- Smoke alarm and carbon monoxide detectors as per code
- $1000.00 light fixture allowance
- Rough-in Only for phone, TV, and internet
- Rough-in Only for three-piece basement washroom
- Acrylic tubs and/or showers with Acrylic walls
- Double stainless steel kitchen sink
- Connection provided for laundry facilities
- China sinks in bathrooms
- Floor to ceiling height approximately 9 feet, other areas approximately 8 feet
- Double wood stud walls between units insulated for sound attenuation
- Textured orange peel ceiling/or flat painted ceiling throughout finished living areas.
- Standard colonial trim package.
- Walls and ceiling in all finished living areas to be primed and painted with a maximum two coats of paints.
- Rough-in Only for central vacuum
- Insulated and painted garage door
Close Proximity to
- Department stores
- Commercial business parks
Within a 5 minute drive to
- University Hospital
- Movie theatres
- Masonville shopping centre
- Golf courses